Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm back...

I believe I forgot I had a blog once school started. I shall attempt to continue posting from now on. I will not make that a resolution come New Years, however, because I have found that my resolve frequently fails about mid-March.
Here are a few things I'm planning to do this Christmas break:
-sew a ridiculously cute apron for Christmas baking (actually, I'll probably only cut out the material because I hate sewing. I think I'll bribe my mom into doing that part.)
-bake cookies for neighbors and friends once my apron in finished
-practice my violin
-learn to rock scream (I have a video!!!)
-knit gifts for people
-go snowboarding at least once
-hang out with all the friends that I haven't seen since my high school graduation
-get a second set of ear piercings
-make chex party mix
-convince my parents that it's a wonderful idea to invite people over for dinner now that our beautiful remodel is almost finished (actually, it'll never be finished. there's always something else you can change...sigh)
There are many other things that I could plan on doing, but I've decided to leave lots of room for spontaneity. So if you have any absolutely crazy ideas count me in.

2 comments: