-We've finished the floor! I have my room and my sanity back. It's good to be done with that before school starts. (Our upstairs remodel has been carrying on for 1 and a half years now and is still not completed.)
-Yesterday was my last day of teaching swim lessons for the summer. Being saturated in chlorine for 3-4 hours a day is NOT on my list of favorite things to do.
-I have been watching Gunsmoke re-runs almost everyday for the past 3 weeks. It drives my mom crazy and makes my dad proud. Kirk is indifferent.
-I've decided that Be Delicious is now my favorite perfume. I like the green one best.
-My selfishness needs some work. It's harming my relationship with God. Pray please!!!
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Whoa! I love your new blog template. :) It's sweeeeeeet. I'll pray for you too.
ReplyDelete